apps continue to dominate the mobile web

According to a Study, 86% of time spent on smartphones is around applications. The remaining 14% are dedicated to the Internet. to be  Able to calculate everything, the specialized firm in the mobile has collected a lot of data between January and March 2014.

The percentage for internet browsing is down compared to last year.

apps dominate hires resized 600

time spent donut hires v2 resized 600